- The admission process is completed only when the candidate has paid the required fees as per the fee schedule. No fees are refundable.
- New Students must be introduced personally by their parent / guardian who will also be interviewed and are expected to co-operate with the school authority in helping the child’s all-round progress.
- Pupils coming from a recognized school are required to bring a Transfer Certificate (if delayed, then, Character Certificate) from the last school they attended, countersigned by the inspector of schools and the mark sheet of the last annual examination.
- Before withdrawing a student from the school a month’s notice is to be given or a month’s fee in lieu of notice.
- The transfer certificate will be issued only on the receipt of application form from the school diary from the Parent / Guardian, after a week of the submission of application.
Admission for nursery for the academic year 2016 -17 has been completed.
For any information please contact school office. Phone: 03524-260156; Mobile: 9734608437
The procedure for nursery admission begins from the month of December every year. Other admission if any depends on the availability of seats.
Parents who wish to admit their Sons/Daughters in NURSERY should produce the following details:
- Admission to KG is granted to boys/girls who are to complete 3 years as on 1st April in the academic year.
- The admission form could be received from the school office. Only a completely filled-in form will be received.
- A photocopy of the Birth Certificate, blood group certificate, income certificate, 3 copies of latest passport size photo and Transfer Certificate (applicable only for class ONE and above) must be enclosed with the application.